The Fidelity Group is a specialist with over ten years of experience in the international corporate services industry. We serve clients by assisting them to efficiently organize their international business undertakings, and personal wealth. Our Group establishes, registers, administers, and manages international companies. We also offer the creation of funds, trusts, and foundations tailored to client specifications, and provide all related administrative and management services to fully meet client needs. We are experts in wealth and asset protection, minimizing tax liability through corporate structures, asset relocation, and the establishment of entities for entry into diverse foreign markets. Offshoreworldwide.com serves as a central base for all of our operations, and we invite you to visit the links to all of our offices to learn more about the specific products and services we offer in each jurisdiction.
Read more ►
Fidelity Group is pleased to establish professional relationships with introducing agents, and other businesses acting as offshore intermediaries. These clients make up our professional client base, which consists of a wide variety of businesses in the corporate services field.Read more ►
- Intellectual Property Prohibition Belize 2019
- Seychelles IBC Tax regime changes 2019
- Belize tax regime changes from 1st of January 2019
- SEYCHELLES International Business Companies IMPORTANT UPDATE:
- Combined Asset Protection Vehicles
- Cyprus Private Limited Company
- BVI Business Companies IMPORTANT UPDATE: Registry fees are due to increase from 1 January 2018
- What about Hong Kong ?
- The New Seychelles IBC Act, 2016
- Amendments of BVI Business Companies Act
- Interesting TAX Facts
- New and exiting BVI products
- Weird Taxes
- BVI Record Keeping Requirements
- 3% TAX or 30% TAX, in Bamako, Mali, you can decide this yourself!
- Holding in Latvia